[Mccoypottery-talk] emails

ABSKI wuvoo@charter.net
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 23:08:12 -0600

I don't answer much, but would just like to say my piece.  My husband compl=
ains about all the McCoy emails.  I don't care.  I have learned so much fro=
m all the chatter.  And yes, sometimes there are 20 or 30, but if I don't h=
ave time to read them, I just delete them.  Thank goodness I didn't delete =
the wonderful address for the flea market directory nation wide!!  Found on=
e about 100 miles from me that I didn't know about!!  Thank goodness I didn=
't delete the emails about the wish list!!  Got a piece I desperately wante=
d!!  So talk and talk and talk.  I listen when I can, and learn.  Becky in =
KY