[Mccoypottery-talk] Thank Joe H

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:19:00 -0800

same here, ditto
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Melson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 10:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Thank Joe H

  Thank Joe , he is the one that  gave us the directory off the  Fleamarket=
's   of   time,,,    Joe  yoou can e-mail me to any time  you want  ,,,,,,,=
,,         John=20

   ABSKI <wuvoo@charter.net> wrote:=20

    I don't answer much, but would just like to say my piece.  My husband c=
omplains about all the McCoy emails.  I don't care.  I have learned so much=
 from all the chatter.  And yes, sometimes there are 20 or 30, but if I don=
't have time to read them, I just delete them.  Thank goodness I didn't del=
ete the wonderful address for the flea market directory nation wide!!  Foun=
d one about 100 miles from me that I didn't know about!!  Thank goodness I =
didn't delete the emails about the wish list!!  Got a piece I desperately w=
anted!!  So talk and talk and talk.  I listen when I can, and learn.  Becky=
 in KY