[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:57:19 -0600

This is page will take you to the beginning of my McCoy pages.
The links on the bottom will take you to several other spots, including the
blurb on the New McCoy company.
I was given permission several years ago from the Book's authors to include
it, and I understand that Chiquita is where
they got the information!

I also have a list of reproductions that I personally know about, if anyone
has some additions to the list, please let me know.

http://collectibles.about.com/library/weekly/blmccoyjarlist.htm

At 09:57 PM 4/4/03 -0100, you wrote:
>Barb please email me the link I had them but lost the bookmarks . I am
>very interested  it will be helpful with research and also  may set some
>minds at ease knowing what is  being  faked and  they won't  have to
>fear the every item  they see  may have been copied .
>These type pages  is what  I was referring to  for  educating yourself
>(newer collectors)  about  McCoy pottery you just cannot learn enough
>there is always something left to learn.
>
>--
>Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
>http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING
>My eShowcase Collectors Niche & Cheap Eclectic Chic
>(shabby   deco retro chic without the high  prices)
>http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche
>Bravenet.com - Free Web Tools for Webmasters
>http://www.bravenet.com/?afilid=780779936

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About