[Mccoypottery-talk] Flea Markets

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:18:12 -0500 (EST)

You covered all the Columbus, Ohio, ones that I know of.  For those of
you who may travel through Ohio, there is a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
flea market just off State Route 23 north of Marion, Ohio, several
miles, and south of Rte 294.  There is lots of junk there, but if you
look, you can sometimes find a treasure.  Our favorite dealer, who
really knew her pottery, had to sell out because of illness.  Also, west
on 294 in the little town of Harpster, there is an antique mall.  Also,
don't miss the huge Jeffrey antique mall outside of Findlay, and there
are a number of malls, etc, on I-70 west of Columbus near Springfield.