[Mccoypottery-talk] ??mystery?? pieces??

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:38:51 -0500 (EST)

Beth,
My guess on your mug is that it might be from Morton pottery in
Illinois, although we had something similar once and were told that they
were Brush.  The other piece also sounds familiar.  Maybe it is Brush
too, but it is really hard to judge without photos.  Did you say what
color your pieces are?
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/