[Mccoypottery-talk] Antique Weekly, my piece is in it!

Capriherb Jennifer@webs-best.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:29:40 -0400

WOW!!!  I was so surprised to open my Antique Weekly and find that the
article about the Lindburg auction had the photo of some of the jardinieres
and pedestals and mine was one of them!
I feel like a regular collector now!!  If anyone else gets this publication,
check out the one on the far left in the photo.  That is the one I bought.
As it has no markings this really thrilled me to no end!  Now I have
provenance on it as well.  I'm just so thrilled to be able to 1.  own
something from this fabulous collection and 2. finally bite the bullet and
buy something that I've wanted for so many years which is a beautiful
pedestal and  jardiniere!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio