[Mccoypottery-talk] MCCOY REPRODUCTION ITEMS?

John Melson jemmelson39@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hello this is for Jon that  asked about cheap cookie jars . I was looking on ebay last night in the mccoy an hull section an found fayes_southern_memories she is selling cheap cookie jars an cheap hull little ride riding hoods .So if you go an look under hull an look for cheap little ride riding hoods Jon you will fine fayes_southern_memories an click on her other auctions an you will find her cheap cookie jars .  Just though you might want to go an look at her stuff  Jon   good luck   ,,,,,  John
 McQuita@aol.com wrote:A collection should be what someone wants it to be....I'm not in favor of the
reproductions/fakes/look-a-likes at all....But if you collect them, be aware
that they will not grow in value....buy them because you like them. I do not
know where the companies are that do them...They're all over ebay and the
market places I frequent. Right now lots of genuine McCoys are on ebay that
go very cheaply...some even not selling....Chiquita