[Mccoypottery-talk] Re:Yea Barb!!

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:37:41 EDT

Yea Barb! I second what you said.  I don't mind answering questions if and
when I can BUT I've always said my goal was to help educate newer and
inexperienced collectors...Books and references are the ultimate in educating
yourself on the topic...Granted we all make mistakes, books are not always
l00.% correct but they're pretty darn close.  I have my favorites in
references as we all do...but the key is to have good references and study
them...that knowledge stays with you forever. Thanks for speaking
up...Chiquita