[Mccoypottery-talk] Broken stuff

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:54:47 -0500

At 01:24 PM 4/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>more afraid of the pieces I order getting
>broken, than of being fake.

I hear ya Tom! That is my main concern also.
One thing I almost always do, is when I tell folks my address for shipping
costs,
I tell them I would appreciate the "jar" being double boxed with bubble wrap.

And I also tell them that I would be happy to pay a few more dollars
shipping costs for this.
The majority of people do it and I would say only two or three have asked
for more for shipping.

When I specially ask this -- I always get a well wrapped jar.

I forgot to do it a few weeks ago -- and got the jar  in its original
flimsy cardboard box with no additional
bubble wrap or packing.  It might as well  been a humpty dumpty jar, I was
never gonna get that one back together again.
shattered completely.

bc