[Mccoypottery-talk] mark ??

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:30:10 -0100

I have Kovels  dictionary of marks but  its not the latest I don't think
and I also have Debits Dictionary Of american pottery  Marks  white ware
and Porcelain . art pottery   is on  Kovels  and some is  in debolts I
think there are others  too.  when I need a book  I  type  keywords in
amazon  usually the show a list  and then I hunt for it  used  if not I
buy  from amazon if the price is right  if not I call the  atlantic book
warehouse to see if they have it in stock. Half.com has  lots of
wholesalers selling   guides  too.  they are  not bad on their prices
they  are new and run about the same as  on amazon.
Many  general pottery books  like warmans show the marks and the sizes
.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING