[Mccoypottery-talk] Take a look at this fake!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:38:20 -0100

Wolfs  does say they are a wholesaler of repos  in ther store
description  they do not try and hide that they  sell  repos they get
the stuff in bulk  in  PA at  Fred and dotties  among other places  they
won't  specify  they have a store  in reading Pa.  chock full of  Low
end  poorly  mass produced  repo junk.  check his store and me page he
does  disclose   nothing is  old  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING