[Mccoypottery-talk] Take a look at this fake!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:21:04 -0100

Fred and dotties In Birdsboro PA is  a wholesaler  out let for Dealers
only that specializes in selling  reproduction  from supposedly legit
revamped companies mostly  china and japan made  . They have a web site
and  they also advertise  with antiqueWeek  which also has a web site
maybe  the link to Fred and dotties is there  As far as I know they  are
not  however  as  of a few months ago selling any McCoy fakes.
Many  auctioneers buy from these people to  add fillers to their sales (
I know I worked  for  one ) but they never say   they are e not  old
unless they are boxed  mostly  some will  remove them from boxes and
sell them without.
legal too because  all auctioneers are  supposed to state  nothing is
claimed  or  appraised  as authentic if it never was.. or with expressed
or stated warranties  all items are as is where is  unless stated by the
auctioneer  and many don't bother to state  it.  I  apprenticed for a
bit with  such an auction place I guess I had too many morals and was
way too  honest to keep working  with them.  I was there almost 4 years
or more  monthly  and  the  more  sucessful the  auctions got the  more
the  boss  got  less  forthcoming with the public I couldn't handle
seeing  this and  being  part of it  even though the money was  great
so i quit!!

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING