[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]

Serenayben@aol.com Serenayben@aol.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:25:15 EDT

Yes this helps...I have a few othr McCoy pieces but have them packed at the
moment waiting for thier new home....when I say I "found" this piece is cause
I really did find it....along with a few other old things....the pot by the
way is...in perfect condition.....not a chip or crack or scratch and my
husband dug it up with heavy equip!  How lucky eh???   thx again!