[Mccoypottery-talk] Deldare

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:44:07 -0100

Ty Eliza beth when I replied to that email I didn't know  it was going
to the list becasue wehad  emailed  peronally before  LOL.
Jim has his  cath  tomorrow  he was doing wonderful today at thispoint
the  doctors are stunned  he  is  healthy besides being insuln depant
the cath  is stanadred procedure  yes  43 is very young  for  a mio
cardial infarction  I think I spelled it right LOL . Jim mom  died at 51
from a massive  coranary so  it did  kind of  shake  everyone up.
every thing  goes right he will be home  tuesday. he is already  thye
say  pretty much  ready to come home already  as for cause they  can't
pinpoint it it could have been from  stress he has been under since he
has vbeen alid off  from  a second  company since  april  of last year
the first one  move to another state  and he  does consulting from
home    Or  dehidration not eating   much taht day  or could have been
coming  anyway,  or being out in the sun  workin  at hisbrothers  or the
diabetes but they  don't think so its been  very controlled in fact his
sugar was  lower  and good when they  checked him in the er.  He is a
stubborn man  he refused to let me  go with him  or call anyone to take
him he  drove himself to the er  and intends to drive himself home  .
The hosptial  ans staff were wonderful  they had him  tested diagnosed
etc  within an hour an in a bed  right after in the ICU  . He  can get
up  amd move around now   to me  it seems miricales do happen  . Thanks
for  your nice email and support  . Patti

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING