[Mccoypottery-talk] Oops!!!

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:30:01 -0400

I will shoot you!!!  I could just see my collection one more piece closer
to being finished.

Karen-in-KY

                      "Tom Walker" <teedub@gamewood.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       "list" <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] Oops!!!

                      04/18/03 11:47 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

You guys are going to kill me!!!!!
I said that I had the basketweave.
Well, I thought that my lady friend had bought it from a store tht I had
seen it in.
Well she bought a basketweave flower pot but not the one I saw.
She got something else.
The piece that I saw was sold to someone else.
Now, I'm beating my head cause I didn't buy it when I had the chance.
The guy only wanted 5.00 for it.
Chiquita if you see me next Saturday, SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!
Tom

http:www.collects.biz