[Mccoypottery-talk] planter

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:06:21 -0500

Yesterday afternoon while my kids and I were visiting at my parents house,
my mother said, "Come out here with me to the deck. I've "split" up some
aloe vera plants into some old pots I had. You can choose one and take it."

I saw a glazed yellow pot with a design that looks like bamboo or something
(it's not basket weave - I don't think) -- turned it over -- McCoy! There
are small cracks at 2 different places at the top, each about 1/2" - 3/4" long.

Can anybody tell me more about what it is I have?

Thanks,
Mark