[Mccoypottery-talk] Deldare

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:34:10 -0400

Patti,
I usually don't comment much and just read for informational purposes but
just wanted you to know I am keeping you in my prayers.  Something about
your post struck me as I married into a family of bi-polar people and know
how challenging and frustrating it can be at times, not making other thing
any easier.  I hope your husband is improving daily, medicine in this area
is amazing these days.
Mary in South Jersey