[Mccoypottery-talk] Horrible McCoy Accident

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:24:48 -0400

I thought mine was safe too and almost lost it a dozen times from kids, pets
etc.  Now I have it hidden in a corner of my bathroom and my teenager still
throws wet towels on it, unfortunately, life intruded.
Sorry for the loss, know how I would feel.
Mary in So. Jersey