[Mccoypottery-talk] basketweave!!!!

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:52:58 -0400

Thanks, Tom.  I checked them out but they are the smaller two.  I need the
largest two.  There is a 3, 4, 5 & 6 inch pot in each color.  I need the 5
& 6 inch purple or oxblood or whatever they called that color.  Maybe it's
4, 5, 6, & 7 but at any rate it seems the larger ones are harder to find.
The search is part of the fun so I'll keep looking.

                      "Tom Walker" <teedub@gamewood.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       "list" <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] basketweave!!!!

                      04/22/03 11:11 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Well I didn't get the one I saw I figured I could at least try to find
you one, Karen!!!!!
Tom

http:www.collects.biz