[Mccoypottery-talk] Bicentennial Cookie Jar

Nancy&Ron ronnancy@pa.net
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:34:51 -0400

Hi Everyone - I posted a classified yesterday.  Not quite sure if everyone =
gets to read that, so I am spreading the word by email.   I have a McCoy Sp=
irit of 76, Bicentennial Cookie jar that needs a home.(Brown glaze, milk ca=
n shape)   Email me your offer if interested in this beauty.  I am only par=
ting with it, cause I have 2.   Great shape, marked piece.        ronnancy@=
pa.net      I am addicted to scouting for McCoy.  Planters are my favorite,=
 mostly that is all I ever find.  We  went to a couple of Church Rummage sa=
les yesterday, We did pick up a Dark Brown Glaze Cookie Jar, which could be=
 a McCoy, but I can't find anything on it.  My husband Ron posted a classif=
ied to see if anyone can help identify it.  Egg Shape, Dark Brown with "Lea=
f" indented  pattern.  Has a  Blue, turning to brown lid, with a ball handl=
e.  Has the unglazed circle at the bottom, but no markings.  Anyone have an=
y idea what He picked. ?????    Love hearing about everyone's finds and col=
lections.    Waiting for Mother Nature to realize it should be Spring here =
too in Gettysburg.         Thanks for reading,  Nancy in PA=20=20=20=20=20=
=20=20=20=20=20=20=20