[Mccoypottery-talk] HI

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:07:16 -0400

Rosemary,
The Ewer you have listed is from the rustic line!!!
That is the stuff that I am collecting!!!!!!
And I have that piece.
I have those McCoy brown drip salad bowls on ebay now as well.
I have a rustic wall pocket in the green and pink with brown overspray.
I have a Cookie jug(looks like a shoulder jug on ebay too.
I have 2 I figured I would part with one!!!
Just look up collectsdotbiz under "seller" on ebay to see my stuff.
I can't wait till this auction and the show all happening tomorrow in
NC.
I will look for a wall pocket for you as well.
Wish us luck guys, as Chiquita will be in Liberty, NC at the same time I
am.
Maybe she will find those few pieces she is looking for.
Tom

http:www.collects.biz