[Mccoypottery-talk] types of auctions??

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:01:09 -0500

The ten highest bidders get it, but when you bid -- you have the
opportunity to put how many you are bidding for.
So for example there are nine bidders -- but highest bidder wants three
vases at $10. and second highest bidder wants
2 vases at $9. there will only be five vases left for the next highest bidders.

There is a difference in listing fees, I don't remember what it was -- but
I did a dutch auction for my cookie jar pins a few months ago and I
remember thinking it was awfully high for a dutch auction when the selling
price wasn't that much..

bc