[Mccoypottery-talk] Hi Guys

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:53:31 -0100

Hey Forgot to mention   If anyone comes accross any  Trenton  Pottery
Made in  NJ   let me know I have a  friend who's  father worked there
and   she and her mom are trying to  get as many pieces as they can find
mostly it was all   made   for  florists  lots of planters  some nice
vases last   piece I found hunting   for any pottery for myself or
resale  was in  vermont. the  Mark on it is  round  .
I am unpacking    my  stuff  a bit at a time to take pics of   McCoy I
will be   selling  I will offer   it  to the  group  before putting
any   in any   online venue to sell  .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING