[Mccoypottery-talk] Ivy Tea Set

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 23:15:39 -0100

I was at the  shupps grove   Extravaganza In Adamstwon  Pa today  and
I    if I had had    enough Money on me   gotten  the   set   it was
really pretty asking was 118.00   but I didn't know I  was going
neither of us had   our checkbooks with us  .  we had already spent
our cash  on other items   got a nice   Jardinier   a mystery    piece
unmarked   looke  like B-Mcc  maybe   gonna hunt it up   love to  go
for   nice unmarkeds  we/he  also got  a weller   vase and a   nice
MCCoy planter  and I  just had to   buy a griswold   stovetop waffle
iron , for resale   it was a steal   I am   hoping the lady with the Ivy
set will be there again next time I get up there.  With Him needing to
be active I think  road  trips are   more in  our future.  I will be
watching   for another set    when we do   just get up and go.  its was
fun   and  we had a fantastic   day.