[Mccoypottery-talk] Ghost?

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:14:47 -0400

Carolyn They did, I was made during McCoy limited era. From what I have hea=
rd they arent alot of those around.
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: carolyn graves=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 11:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Ghost?

  Patti I must have messed up when i copied and paste i found a ghost that =
they said was a Nelson McCoy. Sorry bout that. do you know if they made a g=
host. I can't remember if it was a planter or not. Glad to here that you an=
d your husband are getting out and about,I always enjoyed just getting the =
car and going. Never know what you are going to find when you do that. I ho=
pe mine finds a job soon so we can get out like that again. i hate staying =
home on the weekends. it is strating to drive me to doing house work and ya=
rd work. lol=20