[Mccoypottery-talk] pottery

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:29:51 -0100

Me tom   its Trenton Pottery company  they also made trenton  china I am only interested
int the  pottery  like planters etc.  inside  a cirvle is   and there are several circle
markesthe most common  in the center has   TPC  and around that would be the company name
and  location . I will try and find a copy of the mark  to send you. the pottery   was
regional to this area   North east  but   I have  gottwen some   In  new england and one
in north carolina   several years ago.  Pottery travels   Just like people when they
moved  around the country  LOL. Belive it or not it was   someting   people used
everyday back then   in the   30's  40'ws etc  and   In  NJ its not easy to  find it
much   becasue    its till  being used  in  many homes  for plants !!.   Patti