[Mccoypottery-talk] *WAY* OT re: yard sale

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:08:46 -0500

Hey y'all --- I'm in southern middle Tennessee - in Lawrence county, which
borders Alabama. (Two counties west of here is the Tennessee, Alabama,
Mississippi border). Where's the closest place to me for this zillion mile
long yard sale? And where's the closest "best" spot from me? I've been
hearing of this yard sale for years, but I've never been. It'd be great to
find some good buys on McCoy, as well as other things .......... But it'll
have to be Sunday afternoon, if at all. I have to be in Tupelo, Mississippi
on Saturday night. (long story. LOL) ... by the way - for those of you who
don't know --- that's the little town where Elvis was born. Did y'all hear
that they're spending something like $2 million to renovate the house where
he grew up? It's ridiculous! It's basically a shack. He was born to working
class parents, like me.

ok - I think that was my quota for OT (off topic) posts for a looooong time.

thanks,
mj