[Mccoypottery-talk] *WAY* OT re: yard sale

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:43:39 -0400

I have a photo of that little white house in Tupelo.  Dad and I visited
there once...2 million???  What are they gonna do?  Turn it into THE WHITE
HOUSE??
As for the yard sale, you need to find Highway 127.  Where ever that road
is is where you find the yard sale.

KnK

                      Mark Jennings <mjtn@bellsouth.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] *WAY* OT re: yard sale

                      07/31/03 08:08 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Hey y'all --- I'm in southern middle Tennessee - in Lawrence county, which
borders Alabama. (Two counties west of here is the Tennessee, Alabama,
Mississippi border). Where's the closest place to me for this zillion mile
long yard sale? And where's the closest "best" spot from me? I've been
hearing of this yard sale for years, but I've never been. It'd be great to
find some good buys on McCoy, as well as other things .......... But it'll
have to be Sunday afternoon, if at all. I have to be in Tupelo, Mississippi
on Saturday night. (long story. LOL) ... by the way - for those of you who
don't know --- that's the little town where Elvis was born. Did y'all hear
that they're spending something like $2 million to renovate the house where
he grew up? It's ridiculous! It's basically a shack. He was born to working
class parents, like me.

ok - I think that was my quota for OT (off topic) posts for a looooong
time.

thanks,
mj