[Mccoypottery-talk] Longest Yard Sale 0 OT

LeeAnnBob@aol.com LeeAnnBob@aol.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:45:50 EDT

Not a trick question. I just didn't want to have to leave her in the car
since it's going to be so hot. Some of the places I plan to go to are near
Frankfort - a couple of churches have booths setup and several open fields with
booths. Just wondered if anyone else has taken their dog and had complaints.

LeeAnn