[Mccoypottery-talk] *WAY* OT re: yard sale

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:34:11 -0400

On the map my secretary just printed out for me, it show 127 going thru Crossville, Pikeville, Dunlop and Chattanooga TN and in Cloudland GA.  Are any of those areas near you?  Beth in KY

Hey y'all --- I'm in southern middle Tennessee - in Lawrence county, which
borders Alabama. (Two counties west of here is the Tennessee, Alabama,
Mississippi border). Where's the closest place to me for this zillion mile
long yard sale? And where's the closest "best" spot from me? I've been
hearing of this yard sale for years, but I've never been. It'd be great to
find some good buys on McCoy, as well as other things ......