[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:36:15 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_FO32QL80000000000000

This cookie jar is the Pig and the Bear.  I appreciate the information.=0D
=0D
Thanks,=0D
Linda =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Sunday, August 03, 2003 13:34:26=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar=0D
 =0D
It's pretty confusing on who actually made these jars. Either Ludowici =0D
Celadon, American Pottery or even American Bisque.=0D
Molds were sold to each other, people worked for one company, while owning =
=0D
another one. The turnabouts are some of the ones that folks are confused
about.=0D
 =0D
Leeds China is also mentioned as a maker. They were a distributor that =0D
contracted with Ludowici Celadon to produce Disney turnabouts.=0D
 =0D
I think I have a headache just trying to explain this.....=0D
 =0D
 =0D
bc=0D
 =0D
 =0D
At 11:23 AM 8/3/03 -0500, you wrote:=0D
>What Turn'a'Bout are you talking about. There are several. Dumbo, =0D
>Mickey/Minnie mouse and the Donald Duck, Pig and the Bear that I know of. =
=0D
>Betty the Okie in Iowa=0D
>----- Original Message -----=0D
>From: <mailto:jconwill@bellsouth.net&gt;jconwill@bellsouth.net=0D
>To: =0D
 =0D
Barbara Crews=0D
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!=0D
Collectibles Guide on About=0D
http://collectibles.about.com=0D
 =0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_FO32QL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.