[Mccoypottery-talk] TeePee jar

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 16:23:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ken I am positive that this is a fake and I emailed the seller to let them know that I was sure it was a fake. I just didn't know that they had reproduced this one. It just makes me sick that these people buy these and  think they are real just to find out by someone like  me  that they are a fake.  Thanks for the help. Carolyn