[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:19:04 -0400

Thanks for the information Barb.

-----Original Message-----
From: BarbCrews [mailto:barbc@thecookiejar.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 8:00 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jar

Hi Beth,
Don't know who made that stoneware jar, but I do know that whoever did it,
made used that similar mold with different designs on the crock.
I have one with a little girl in pigtails that says cookies, there is also
a bear, rabbit and gingerbread boy jars -- made the same way.
So, there should be lids out there -- but they might have been "made" for
one of the other jars. They look identical, just have to find one with the
right color.

Your jar is shown in Mike Schneider's book.

bc