[Mccoypottery-talk] yellow planter just listed on ebay

Msurvivor46@aol.com Msurvivor46@aol.com
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:42:41 EDT

Hi everyone,
If anyone is interested I put a yellow McCoy planter with flower design on
e-bay a little while ago, under user id "yodelerkvt",  item # 2651139276. Also,
can anyone help?
I located several McCoy and Shawnee (which I also collect) planters, several
cookie jars (McC) and the planters are all in great cond., near mint I'd say.
They want $15.00-18 apiece except for a little more on the jars. However,
since I mostly resell these days, I don't know whether that is too much to pay
because e-bay seems pretty flaky to me. You never know what people will want. I
mean, if you start something at a fairly good price, it seems no one bids.
Anyone more experienced with the ebay thing have any thoughts?? Thanks a lot.
Mary