[Mccoypottery-talk] Hogg CJ

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:57:17 -0400

I am glad to know that I am not the only one on the list that cruises Ebay,=
 all hours of the night!!!!!!!
Hogg Cj books at 400.00 give or take 50.00!!
the Apolla offered by the same seller book at over 1000.00.
Someone said in an emailto the list recently that they bought to resell.
I'm not sure who it was.
Could that person respond to me privately.
Teedub@gamewod.net
Thanks,
Tom