[Mccoypottery-talk] Happy Face Pottery collection

Gina McDonald americaninoz@hotmail.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:58:50 -0700

I have several pieces of the bright yellow happy face pottery, mugs, cookie=
 jar, bank, and some plates. I am sure they are all McCoy except for the pl=
ates. The plates have no markings and I can't seem to find anyone else with=
 them. Are they McCoy? I have a collection of 4 dinner plates and 4 salad p=
lates. Any assistance you can provide is much appreciated. Thanks in advanc=
e.  :)