[Mccoypottery-talk] Happy Face Pottery collection

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:28:49 -0400

A BLACK ONE???????  I didn't know that.  How very neat.  One would look
really good next to my yellow one!!
; -)

KnK

                      McQuita@aol.com
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Happy Face Pottery
                                                                  collection

                      08/07/03 02:23 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

looks real to me...y'all know there is a black smiley face cookie jar,
don't you....I have one ...don't know if there are others or not but keep
your eyes open