[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar ID

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:16:34 -0400

I have an old cookie jar that I can't identify.  It is black, has handpaint=
ed flowers (coldpaint) and has a mark on the bottom.  The mark is the shape=
 of an acorn with MADE IN USA incised inside the acorn.  Any ideas?  Thanks=
, Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Jennings [mailto:mjtn@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 3:51 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] pop up!!!

At 01:02 AM 7/26/2003 -0400, you wrote:

What was the addy for the google beta for IE?
I really need to kill these popoups!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister came in today and deleted some e-mails by accident!!! The one wit=
h this info was one of them.
Thanks,
Tom

http://toolbar.google.com/index-beta.php

There ya go :)

It's 5:45am on Saturday, and I'm awake {:-o  I'm having a yard sale today -=
 first one in a few years. Will have some McCoy in it. Wish me luck!

mj=20