[Mccoypottery-talk] OFF TOPIC

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:06:00 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_0YJB24L0000000000000

I think you are referring to Star Of David, the name of the pattern is Early
American Prescut.  If she is willing to sale any of it please contact me off
the list at jconwill@bellsouth.net=0D
=0D
Linda C. =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Friday, August 08, 2003 15:39:36=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] OFF TOPIC=0D
 =0D
Could anyone tell me what the glassware that came in Oatmeal years ago is
called, my mother came over and informed me she has a complete set, and I
don't remember what it is called, if anyone on the list might know, I would
appreciate the info. All I remember was fighting with my sister to open the
oatmeat at granny's to see what was in it.  Thanks for your help.=0D
=0D
Thank you,=0D
Teresa Clark =0D
Teray Poodles =0D
PayPal=0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_0YJB24L0000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.