[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Happy Face Pottery

Gina McDonald americaninoz@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:41:42 -0700

I wanted to say thanks for the input on the McCoy Happy Face Plate question=
 I posted earlier. I have listed my collection on Ebay if any of you are in=
terested. You may even want to email each other privately if you wish to bi=
d together and break up the group. It's up to you and thanks for taking the=
 time to check out my listing!=20

Reading your message board has made me wish I could start collecting McCoy.=
 I had no idea they made such beautiful pieces. I am relocating in a few mo=
nths to Australia so now is a time to reduce my collections rather than gro=
w them. Thanks for all your help!

Would you just look at all those Smiles!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2651477653&category=3D=
89

:) Smiles everyone Smiles!