[Mccoypottery-talk] Interesting item on eBay web site item#2651715247: Nelson McCoy Pottery Fish Plate McCoy

rett@netreach.net rett@netreach.net
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:08:23 PDT

Someone was asking about a fish platter the other day.  Here'e one on ebay,maybe it will answer your question.
Loretta

Title of item:	Nelson McCoy Pottery Fish Plate McCoy
Seller:	novaman396
Starts:	Aug-10-03 10:04:32 PDT
Ends:	Aug-17-03 10:04:32 PDT
Price:	Currently $8.01
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2651715247

Item Description:
	Here is a nice fish plate made by the Nelson McCoy Pottery Co. It is 12 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 1 1/2 inches deep. It has one tiny chip on the bottom rim (see photo), other than that, it is in perfect condition. It is marked USA oven proof on the bottom. Will make a great addition to your collection. Don't miss out. $5.00 shipping. Ship to U.S. only. Money order, cash, or cashiers check only. NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS. No on-line payments. DON'T BID IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO E-MAILS OR SEND PAYMENT. A SPECIAL NOTE*** Lately there has been a lot of people bidding and not following through with the transaction or not responding to emails at the end of the auction. Please - DO NOT bid unless you plan to follow through! If you have questions, ask BEFORE bidding. Please respond within 3 days of auctions end or I reserve the right to relist the item. Payment must arrive within 10 days of auctions end or I reserve the right to relist the item. Items will be W!
ELL packaged, BUT, I will NOT be held responsible for shipping damages.If you don't realize it, this takes a lot of time and effort not to mention money, to list these items. So again, please don't bid unless you plan to complete the transaction. Lets make eBay a great experience for all. I do want to thank all of you who do act professional and courteous. Thanks for looking. Check out my other auctions.

	Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com