[Mccoypottery-talk] New to list

LeeAnnBob@aol.com LeeAnnBob@aol.com
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:41:12 EDT

LeeAnn
I can't answer your questions, but I was surprised to see my name. You are
the first one to spell your name the same way I do - capital A and no space
between the name! I've seen it spelled Leigh Ann, Leighanne, Leanne, Leeann, and
Lee Ann, but in my 56 years, you are the first to spell it the same way I do.
Welcome to the list.

LeeAnn