[Mccoypottery-talk] Friday Market

Jennifer Smith Capriherb@dialupnet.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:36:11 -0400

I would like to invite everyone to come visit my newest items at my shop at
Ruby Lane.

There's something for everyone in my shop as it now has over 100 items in
it!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm & "Hull Full Of Oho"
Baltimore, OH
Living in the Green Belt of Columbus Ohio,
Go BUCKS!!!
http://www.rubylane.com/shops/ohiopottery