[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

Dor149@aol.com Dor149@aol.com
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:27:17 EDT

I am new at this so I hope someone out there can answer this for me.  I have
a McCoy cookie jar with I ish I had a cookie on the front.  It looks like a
well and also has a planter that matches it.  I would like to know if anyone has
any information on this.  Age, worth, to me it is priceless but I would like
to know if possible.  Thank you in advance.     Doris.

dor149@aol.om.