[Mccoypottery-talk] ROFLMAO!!!!!

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:00:45 -0500

One might be suspicious of shill bidding on Faye's auctions,   if you were =
inclined to have a doubting mind.
Tim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Jennings=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 9:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] ROFLMAO!!!!!

  Well --- I'm not sure of course, but if I had to guess, I'd say that most=
 don't know that it's not authentic, and maybe a few just don't care, just =
because they think it's cute. But one thing I feel sure of is this: Most pe=
ople still basically trust others. And I think most people think of the int=
ernet (except for "spam" e-mail) in sort of the same way they do television=
, newspapers, magazines, etc. If it's on tv or in print -- and now, on a we=
bsite, it must be true!=20=20=20

  *sigh*

  mj=20