[Mccoypottery-talk] Hillsville finds

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:20:44 -0400

Hillsville was a nice little trip!!!!!!
I found most McCoy to be way overpriced!!!!!!!!!
I stopped at every yardsale on the way home.
I found a McCoy turkey pitcher and bowl set for next to nothing.
I found two pieces of pink and blue for 1.00!!!!!!!!!!
I found a dalmatons cookie jar, that was obviously a repro!!!!!!
the guy had 200.00 on it!!!!!!!!!!
I just laughed at him when  he told me what he wanted for it!!!!!!!
I think next year I will go just for the yardsale and skip all the mess wit=
h a half million people in a small town.
Great find Loretta!
Tom