[Mccoypottery-talk] bidding question

Jennifer Smith capriherb@dialupnet.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:38:44 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C3BF55.38A7C3F0

It is called sniping.
A good program is http://www.bidslammer.com
About 60% of my auctions are ended with a snipe, so it is becoming pretty
common!

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Baltimore Ohio
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1857615&ssPageName=L2

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
ljconwill@bellsouth.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 7:18 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] bidding question

      Can someone tell me again what it is called when people bid at the
last minute and how it is done.

      Linda C.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C3BF55.38A7C3F0

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C3BF55.38A7C3F0--