[Mccoypottery-talk] planter

thinkingal@excite.com thinkingal@excite.com
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:28:17 -0500 (EST)

 The Mare and Foal Planter is in one of the Sanford books, but only as a catalogue page. The Huxford Brush-McCoy book has it listed on page 136/137. It was manufactured in 1958 and the latest value I have is 1996, at 25.00 - 45.00.This planter has a horse standing in front of a trough, leaning her head down tending to a baby who is lying down in front of her. Hope this is the one you're asking about!   --- On Sun 02/02, < Krush0468@aol.com > wrote:From: [mailto: Krush0468@aol.com]To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.comDate: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:30:29 ESTSubject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] planterThanks!!!! That would be great.   I don't know anything about it.  My husband found it in a pile of junk where an old house was torn down.  I love it.  Yes, any information you could give me would be great.  Thanks a lot.Kim