[Mccoypottery-talk] Changed E-mail address

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:54:38 -0600

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 08:15  AM, SLTHOMAS824@aol.com wrote:

> List Mom, I have changed my e-mail address to: slthomas824@hotmail.com
> I don't know what I should do. I am getting rid of aol today, too many
> problems with it. Thanks, Sharon

Go to lists.mccoypottery.com and and sign up with your new Email
address, then at that same page unsubscribe your old email address.

That's pretty much it.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online