Corn Line[Mccoypottery-talk] Golf Bag Planter

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:42:04 -0200

joe ,
I  checked my book what I have is the Brush-Mccoy huxtables collectors
encyclopedia , guide it states the corn line  was  made in 1910  as for
pieces in my book only the 6" pitcher is shown My book is a few years
old  so the value  of the mugs I can estimate maybe as to being  maybe
conservatively speaking  as to what  a buyer would pay for them would
be  about  30.00 or more the pitcher  valued  book guide (remembering
that  books are just a guide  on what the authors  had paid or seen an
item sell  for not a way of  judging a price on the secondary market)
was  shown with a  value of 195.00 to 250.00!!  I am  guessing  the corn
line  is hard to find . Patti